At Flight Centre Business Travel, we know firsthand the pressures that are placed on growing SME’s and we’re here to make your business travel easy. For the first time in South Africa, we are offering the opportunity to win R150 000 worth of travel to help you achieve your business goals sooner.
It’s easy to enter
Simply, tell us what travel means for your business and what the Travel Grant will allow you to do. It's simple. Complete the form below and answer the below questions;
- What does travel mean for your business?
- What will this Travel Grant allow you to do
Here is what your business could win:
- R30 000 Avis car hire and transfers
- R30 000 City Lodge Group accommodation credit
- R10 000 Mariott International accommodation credit
- R15 000 Meeting Room credit
- Lounge access to the value of R5 000
- R20 000 TIC annual travel policy coverage
- R30 000 worth of international flights
- R10 000 worth of domestic flights
Plus the top 10 finalists will be announced on Hot 91 FM, receiving some great radio exposure for your business
- 4 September 2019 - Applications open
- 7 October - Finalists from previous entries will start being announced on Hot 91 FM from the week of the 7th until the closing date
- 18 October - Applications close
- 22 October - Winner announced live in-studio with Hot 91 FM
What could a prize like this do for your business? Enter below, and let us help take your business to new heights.
To enter our Business Travel Grant competition you must complete the 3 steps highlighted below.
Step 1: Get your submission ready
Tell us what travel means for your business and what the Travel Grant will allow you to do. If you wish to submit a video or document, have the file ready to upload via the Dropbox link that will appear, once you have submitted the form.
Tips for filming:
- Shoot a high-quality easy to upload video in MP4 format
- Film in a quiet place
- Keep it short and snappy
Tips for your document:
- Clear and concise
- Tell us a bit about your company
- The more creative your presentation the better
Step 2: Fill in the form on the right with all your details
Ensure that all required fields of the form are completed and submit.
Optional: Upload your video/document entry
If you would like to also submit a video/document please upload your video via Dropbox after filling out the form. This will ensure that we have your contact details to let you know if you are a finalist.