Take our quick quiz to find out…
If you answer NO to ANY of the below, it’s time to consider developing and implementing a travel policy in your business:
- Do you know how much you are spending on travel per month/ year?
- Do your employees know who and where to book their travel?
- Do they know how to pay and claim for their travel?
- Do your travellers know what their travel allowance is?
- Do you and your travellers know who to contact in an emergency?
If you struggled to answer any of the above, it means your company has grown to a point where you need help controlling travel in your business. You have reached that tipping point and need the expertise of a Travel Management Company, like Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT), to show you how to take the next steps.
They can assess your unique travel needs, gather important traveller feedback to help build your policy and advise you on the factors to include. Through a proven process, FCBT will define the parameters of your travel policy, showing you how and where you can maximize your budget and save on wasted travel spend.
Take your growing business to the next level by building a travel policy. Contact us today by completing the contact form below and make sure you implement a travel policy that’s right for you and your business.